The Attivo Group is gearing up for their two monthly webinars: “Where are my profits going? Understanding the Business Process Assessment”on June 16th, and “Recall Management: The Importance of Being Proactive” on June 30th for food and beverage manufacturers.
Webinar on June 16th, “Where are my profits going? Understanding the Business Process Assessment”
Sometimes the issue that’s most difficult to recognize is the one that’s right under your nose. Join us this Thursday, June 16th, 2016, at 11:30 am PST for a free webinar where we will discuss the importance of taking a step back to get a better view of your daily processes.
This hour long presentation will cover a number of topics, including:
- What: Learn what a Business Process Assessment is
- Why: Even the smallest bottleneck or inefficient process can lead to large amounts of waste
- Who: Learn how to identify the key players that should be involved
- How: Learn best practices to conduct a thorough analysis
Webinar on June 30th, “Recall Management: The Importance of Being Proactive”
The word “recall” can be the most terrifying 6 letter word to a food manufacturer. Ever since the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) was passed, food manufacturers have been tasked with being more proactive to help ensure public safety. But how does one transition from a reactive system to a more preventative one?
Join us on Thursday 6/30/2016 at 11:30 am PST for a free webinar where we will discuss:
- Quality Management Processes
- Lot Control and Traceability
- Conducting and Recording Testing Procedures
- Machine Maintenance
This webinar is scheduled to run 45 minutes with time at the end for an open Q&A forum. Space is limited however, so join your fellow industry leaders and register today!