On November 11, 2019, SAP rolled out Version 10 of SAP Business One. This updated interface allows for enhanced usability, advanced integrations, and improved functionality. The update includes upgrades to existing modules such as document printing, approval procedure, drill down in financial reports.
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll find in Version 10:
- Intelligent ERP and process automation through machine learning and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Core functions and localizations extended based on market feedback. (Focus on Wholesale/Retail objects)
- UX in focus, new skin style
- Web client continuation leveraging the Service Layer
- Enhanced analytical capabilities leveraging HANA 2.0
- New Integration framework 2.0 and additional scenarios
- Reuse of existing SAP intelligent technologies (Recast, Invoice Recognition, SAC, etc.)
- Improved Cloud deployment – Answer partner requirements
You can learn more about Version 10’s highlights here.
At Attivo, we’ve spent decades tailoring solutions to ensure your business’s success. We’re here to help ensure your business is working efficiently so that it can continue to grow. Learn more about SAP Business One for your small to medium sized business by giving us a call today and scheduling a complimentary consultation at 877-428-8486 or contact us online.