You have a sizeable investment in your SAP Business One software. So when considering an integrated credit card solution to go with it, be sure to choose the one that offers you the best return on investment.
All of the credit card solutions can provide the basics:
- Charge a Credit Card
- View Transactions
- Provide a Daily Batch Report
But what are some of the things that separate a leading credit card solution from the rest of the pack? Here are some features to consider, that are available with EbizCharge, by Century Business Solutions:
- Fraud Prevention Modules at No Additional Cost
- Unlimited Batch History
- Immediate ability to view your current batch in real time
- Ability to e-mail invoices
- Immediate release of funds, rather than after 24 hours
- Quick and easy method of issuing credits and voids
- Fully Customizable Reporting Tools
- Ability to search past transaction by more than 45 different search criteria
- Integration into multiple ERP software systems and shopping carts
- 24/7 in-house, not outsourced, customer service
The EbizCharge payment application seamlessly pushes and pulls data between SAP Business One and the payment gateway, eliminating several steps in the accounting process. EBizCharge marks outstanding invoices as paid immediately, so there’s no need to go back into your program at the end of the day to reconcile your invoices or balance your general ledger.
The integration applications of EbizCharge are specifically designed to obtain lower base charges on business-type credit cards and government purchasing cards. There are around 45 different types of credit cards that currently fit that criteria. Typically,EbizCharge can lower the cost of those cards anywhere from 0.5%-1.0%. So depending on your volume, this can lead to a fee reduction of anywhere between 15-50%. That’s a pretty good return on investment.
Century Business Solution’s software integration technology is what separates them from other merchant service providers. EBizCharge, by Century Business Solutions, is fully integrated with SAP Business One, Macola, Sage, QuickBooks, Accumatica and many other ERP software systems and eCommerce shopping carts.